Picture Heath is hiring a Software Engineer to join a team of engineers to create, enhance, and maintain Picture Health’s AI biomarker system, used internally by our science team to run experiments and externally as part of our cloud hosted clinical platform and APIs. As a Software Engineer, you will report directly to the CTO while working closely with our science team to implement an ML Ops pipeline for deriving AI biomarkers from clinical data and radiology and pathology images, and create a cloud hosted platform and APIs to integrate the pipeline into clinical workflows.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the CTO and Engineering team to build the AI biomarker systems
- Code in Python, use ML Ops tools, C++, and GPU-based acceleration (e.g. CUDA)
- Experience with medical applications, especially radiology and/or pathology images
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and rapid prototyping and feedback
- Knowledge of devops tools and processes
- High energy and self-motivated
- Communicate well and be comfortable working with customers, product management, scientists, other developers, and test engineers
- Work independently and coordinate remotely with developers and scientists
Location: Remote or Hybrid in Cleveland, OH. Team members travel quarterly for company off-sites.
Hours: Full time, 40 hours/week
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter to Careers@PictureHealth.com
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@PictureHealth.com